Tuesday, May 15, 2012

ONE O'CLOCK AND AAALL'S WAYULL

PHRASE OF THE DAY
J'ai mal aux pieds: My feet hurt.

Dear reader,

As this evening draws to a close (or rather, drew to a close about 3 hours ago), some facts are made very clear: namely, airplanes strangle ink pens and frame you "red-handed," lettuce leaves make fantastic bowls that you can eat, and this London blog won't be finished for several days.

I tried, you guys. I tried to finish it. But I didn't get very far for silly reasons. You know, like sleep. And an exam. And my plane leaves for Salzburg at 6:30. So in about 5.5 hours. And I won't be returning to Nice until Friday. Sooo . . . yeah.

But here's a picture to tide you over.


Auf wiedersehen.

Amitiés :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
I See London, I See France is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.