Friday, November 18, 2011

Die Another Day

I'm recovering. Day by day I'm recovering.

I've been pretty reclusive on account of my cough and correlating exhaustion.

But today is a new day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ME: "Hey, you. Coughy McSucksalot. Where do you get off?"

THROAT: "Meh."

ME: "You've got some nerve. Here I am minding my own business, and you decide to come along and air 2 weeks of "The Itchy and Scratchy Show." Are you aware that you ruin everything?"

THROAT: (gurgle)

ME: "I will pummel you with antibiotics."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've decided I can't let my throat determine what the rest of my body wants to do.
Chief among these desires: to get out of my room.

So, I'm planning a trip for this weekend. And then a more awesome trip for next weekend.

I've been looking up flights and stuff, and, since it's still sort of last minute I've decided to stay somewhat local and possibly go to Aix-en-Provence this Saturday and then to the Gorges du Verdon next week. The Gorges are said to be the Grand Canyon of France. I've seen pictures. I will go there. You can bet your bottom dollar I will go there.

Until I have something more interesting to write about, here's some music to make you happy.


Amitiés :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
I See London, I See France is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.