Sunday, April 1, 2012

Tuppence a Bag

"I feel the wind blow through my hair
I'm gonna be ready this time
I'll buy a ticket to anywhere
I'm gonna be ready this time.
...
Ready, ready, ready, ready,
Ready to run."

The Dixie Chicks help me express my feelings. And I have a lot of feelings.

I've started up running again! 4 times this week! Babam!

Yesterday while I was out scooting down the promenade, I happened upon this little old man standing off to the side under a tree. He was surrounded by birds. I looked up and saw that he had crumbs in his hands, and was feeding the birds! Out of his hands! So I went up to him and expressed my amusement, and you know what happened? I held a bird, y'all. A real bird. He gave me some of the feed and I held a bird.

It's the little things.

(But I definitely didn't touch my face until I got home. Bird flu is serious.)

------------------

So I'm sorry it's been so long since my last post, you guys. You should know, I get really really hermity when academic stressors pop up. Last week, in addition to not feeling 100%, I had quite a bit on my plate. Remember in my last entry when I talked about those essays I have to write by the end of the semester? Well, turns out I wrote 11 pages of one before realizing I was writing on the wrong topic. And it was the biggest bummer of my life.

Also yesterday we had a 4 hour essay test for that same class. Yes, you read that correctly. It was on a Saturday. And it was gross.

But last night I went over to a friend's place a watched Persepolis, and tonight we're all meeting up again.

So things are looking up.

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, when one only remembers to turn on the light."

Dumbledore helps me express my more pensive emotions.

Amitiés :)

UPDATE: I want a companion, so I've sold all my possessions for turtle money.

UPDATE: APRIL FOOLS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
I See London, I See France is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.