Friday, December 16, 2011

Dial M for Murder

So I may or may not have murdered someone in my sleep 2 nights ago.

I woke up yesterday morning and found unidentifiable red smudgy marks on my floor that looked suspiciously like blood. (If I kept ketchup in my room, I would be much less concerned.)

As it stands, I don't know where they came from.

The best I can deduce I did some murdering in my sleep.

I've looked all around my room, which took maybe 8 seconds, but I see no sign of a body. It's difficult to determine if there was a scuffle, as my room always kind of looks like something large and heavy scuffled there.

do have a cut on my toe. But I can only assume it was from the struggle that comes with murdering someone.

I was told maybe it was my own toe blood on the floor. But that would have been too easy. That's what I probably wanted me to think. I'm very crafty when I'm sleeping.

I've decided to keep a low profile for the time being.

If you see anything suspicious, probably just keep it to yourself.

Amitiés :)

1 comment:

  1. do... do you have some family you could stay with or something? you might want to leave town, you're probably wanted for murder.

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons License
I See London, I See France is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.