Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's Eve

Buon giorno! Bonjour! And hello!

Also Happy New Year's Eve!

Just wanted to check in and say that I am now back in Nice!

Unfortunately, I can't really elaborate on that too much because the French like their exams the way the Virginians do. After Christmas.

So I can't devote too much time to sorting my photos and organizing my thoughts from the 10 day excursion until a little later. Maybe as a procrastination break. I see that happening.

Until then, here's something to occupy your thoughts until they can revolve around me again:

In 1386, a pig in France was executed by public hanging for the murder of a child.

Be back soon.

Amitiés :)

UPDATE: The title of this post does not mean I approve in any way of this movie. I do not.

UPDATE: I feel like every time I look at that movie poster I see an actor that I hadn't seen before. Like Halle Berry. I had no idea.

UPDATE: This movie is ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
I See London, I See France is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.